FireplaceX’s newest EPA-Certified wood burning fireplace, the 42 Apex™, is designed to deliver high performance, clean-burning heat, while showcasing a spectacular fire view. A massive rectangular door and large 328 square inch viewing area beautifully frames and complements the fire, offering a sleek design that accommodates all styles, from contemporary to traditional.
Designed to be flexible for all installation applications, the 42 Apex™ is perfect for remodels and new home construction, as its multiple chimney options and simple installation parameters allow it to be featured anywhere in the home, including interior walls.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,500 Sq. Feet
- Heat Output: Up to 62,000 BTU’s / Hour
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 Hours
- Efficiency: 73%* (HHV)
- 78.6%* (LHV)
- 83.3%* (Max. LHV)
- Firebox Size: 3.5 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 24 Inches
- Emissions: 0.69 Grams Per Hour **
- Weight: 670 Pounds
- Construction: Heavy Gauge Steel
* Tested for efficiency using method B415.1-10
** Meets 2020 U.S. GPA crib wood emissions limits for wood heaters